The information that we collect
We may collect your data, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. We may collect your personal data when you choose to supply us the information due to communicating with us, and the forms you have filled out once registering your details.
Also, we collect and save the anonymous data like your Internet address (eg. The number assigned to your computer every time you connect to the Internet), your domain name (eg. Xyz.com), and the user statistics (eg. 45% of our users are women).
What we do with the information
We collect your personal data to verify your identity, to formulate the content according to the specifications and/or the configuration of our site, to improve the quality of our website, to respond to any question and to process any comment that you might have and to provide you with information about our academic offers and activities. The collection of data also allows us to evaluate the frequency of visitors to our website and to obtain a wide variety of information about the demographics in order to be able to improve our site so to attract the highest number of people possible. Also, we may disclose your Personal Identification Information by law or court order.
Providing such information is entirely your exclusive decision. You are not under any obligation to answer any question that is asked. Obviously, if you decide not to provide the information required, you will not be able to have access to certain information, services, offers and content on our site.
We use Complete Information in order to help with identifying problems with our service providers and in order to manage our sight. We may share Complete Information with third parties for advertising purposes or promotion.
Inspection, editing, updating, correcting and eliminating information about you.
If you wish to review, edit, update, correct or delete any personal information that you have given us, please send us an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and all the necessary information.
If you have provided us with personal information but later you object to how we are using such information, you can ask us to stop using this information by sending us an email to the address email@example.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage. These tools play a key role in the provision of many information society services.
Among others, they make it possible for a webpage to store and recover information about the navigation habits of a user or his/her device, and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to identify the user and improve the service provided.
Kind of cookies
Depending on the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data, two types of cookie can be distinguished:
Sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Sent to the user’s device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the website published, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In cases where the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered proprietary cookies.
There is also another classification based on the period of time during which cookies remain stored in the client’s browser:
- Session cookies:
Designed to collect and store data while the user browses through a website. These are normally used to store information which is only kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of bought products).
- Persistent cookies:
The data is still stored in the computer terminal and can be accessed and processed for a time period defined by the cookie owner, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification involving six types of cookies according to the purpose of the processing of the data obtained:
- Technical cookies:
Cookies that allow you to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it provides, such as controlling data traffic and communication, session identification, accessing to restricted access sections, saving elements that make up an order, undertaking the order
process, processing sign up requests or event participation, using security elements during browsing, storing security contents to broadcast videos or audio, or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies:
Let you access the service with some general predefined features in terms of a series of criteria on your terminal, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings for the location you are accessing the service from, etc.
- Analytical cookies:
Allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the object of making improvements based on analysis of the usage data of the users of
- Advertising cookies:
Allow the most efficient management possible of advertising spaces, etc.
- Behavioural advertising cookies:
These store your behavioural data, obtained by continually observing your browsing habits, to enable the development of a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed accordingly.
- Cookies from external social networks:
corresponding social platform.
How to disable and eliminate cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies using the browser. If you disable cookies, some services can be inactive. Settings are different in every browser, but you can usually modify cookies configuration, through “Options” or “Tools”. The “Help” functionality can also help you. On this website, users can always choose what cookies want to install in their browser.
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed, through the options of your browser’s setting:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge:
- Mozilla Firefox:
You can also manage cookie storage in your browser by means of tools like these:
- Your Online Choices:
Cookies used by: www.escuelalaplaya.com
The cookies used on this website are listed below, with their type and function:
Compartir los contenidos de la web en las redes sociales vía Addtoany y realizar la analítica de la web con Google Analitics. Estas
cookies recopilan información sobre la actividad de los usuarios y no sobre su identificación personal. Información sobre el origen de
las visitas, palabras claves, navegador utilizado, etc. _ga se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.
Analítica de publicidad con Media6degrees.
Las cookies recogen información sobre los usuarios al utilizar el botón de redes sociales para compartir los contenidos de la web.
Terceros prestadores de servicios en nuestro dominio:
Addtoany. Es un servicio proporcionado por addtonay.com y static.addtonay.com para que los usuarios pueda compartir información de webs de forma sencilla en las redes sociales. Más información en http://www.addtoany.com/privacy
Google Analitics. Es una aplicación de software de Google Inc. para la analítica de webs. Las cookies utilizadas recopilan datos anónimos sobre la navegación de los usuarios por la web con la finalidad de conocer el origen de las visitas, el número de veces que han visitado la web, las palabras claves utilizadas, y otros datos estadísticos. Más información en http://www.google.com/analytics/
Media6degrees.Es una empresa proveedora de análisis de publicidad online mediante las redes sociales. Recopila información sobre la actividad de los usuarios en la web con fines publicitarios. Más información en http://media6degrees.com/privacy.php
With this information, you can take the following actions:
- Accept cookies:
This warning will not longer be viewed when accessing any website page during the current session.
The notification is hidden on this page.
- Change the settings:
www.escuelalaplaya.com, and changing your browser settings.
We understand that it is of significant importance to you to protect the security of your personal data that you share with us. We store your personal data in stored files in a safe place and we only give access to these files to a select number of authorized staff. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee 100% secure transmission or storage of data via the Internet. Consequently, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee or warrant that an unauthorized person does not obtain any information you send to our site, or receive from our site. Therefore, you send your information at your own risk. In case of a violation of the security of your data, we will send you an email informing you of this.
Links to third party sites
Changes to the policy
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, text, along with the information and content that is collected from https://www.escuelalaplaya.com/ are all property of La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. and the reproduction and/or publication of this information and content, complete or partially, is not permitted from the website, nor is processing of the data, distribution, public communication, or modification o transformation of the data or information, without prior permission and written by La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. The user, only and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, although, using material for commercial purposes or engaging in activities contrary to the law remain prohibited.
Conditions for using the website
Using the website https://www.escuelalaplaya.com/ implies complete acceptance and awareness of each and every one of the included regulations in this Legal Advice, which is the version published by La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L.. Consequently, the user should read the current Legal Advice carefully.
- La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. may change and update, without prior warning, the information contained on the website, as well as its configuration, presentation and conditions of access.
- La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. does not guarantee the lack of interruptions or errors when accessing the website, in its content, nor that this is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid them, correct them or update them.
- La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. guarantees that all the content and services that are offered on https://www.escuelalaplaya.com/ respect the principle of human dignity, the principle of anti-discrimination through motives of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as the principle of the protection of youths and children.
- La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. is committed, through this format, to not carrying out false advertising. Formal and numerical errors will not be considered as false advertising that may be found throughout the content in the different sections of the website. La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. is committed to correcting the errors as soon as possible upon knowledge of the errors.
- La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. is committed to not sending commercial messages without identifying them as such, and without prior consent in accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce. All the information that is sent to the clients of La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. will not be considered a commercial communication, providing that its object is to maintain the contractual relationship between the client and La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L., as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
- Both access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. will not be held responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that could have derived from such access or use of information. La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. is not responsible for the possible errors of security that may be produced nor the possible damage that may be caused by the computer system of the user (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the files, as a consequence of the existence of a virus on the computer of the user used for the connection to the services and the content of the website, of a malfunctioning web browser or by using a version that hasn’t been updated.
- Every link from a third party to this website should be to the home page or the entry page.
- La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. and the user, waiving any other jurisdiction, subject themselves to the judges and tribunals to the hometown of the user for any controversy that could derive from accessing this website. In the instance that the user is living outside of Spain, La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. and the user subject themselves, waiving any other jurisdiction, to the judges and tribunals of the city of Malaga (Spain).
The User promises to use the website by conforming to the law and the current Legal Advice, as well as with the moral and correct traditions that are generally accepted.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we inform you can fill in these forms, your personal data will be stored and processed by La Playa Escuela De Español, S.L. for the offering and providing our services and informing improvements to the website.
La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. is committed to fulfilling the obligation of the secrecy of personal data as well as the duty to protect the data, in the established form in article 10 of the Organic Law 15/1999 Data Protection Act, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures in order to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorized access in accordance with the Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21st December, which approves the regulation of security measures of automated files that contain personal data.
At any time you may exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data, regulated in the Organic Law 15/1999 of the Data Protection Act, by signing and forwarding your wishes to: La Playa Escuela de Español, S.L. with the address as Paseo de las Palmeras, 1, Postcode, 29720, La Cala del Moral, Rincón de la Victoria, Málaga.