The training for teachers with Spanish as a foreign language in Malaga are run by experts in teacher trainings.
30 hours (20 theoretic and 10 practical) of compulsory attendance and participation in a group of maximum 15 participants per course to ensure the quality of the course.
- Max. 15 participants
- Inscription: first come, first served
- 100% attendance– compulsory to receive the certificate
- Our own didactical material.
- Receipt of the certified diploma confirming your attendance and participation and stating the total hours as well as the content of the course.
- Personal consultancy about possibilities of further education and career opportunities
- Entry to the internal job portal of La Playa Escuela de Español.
Get in touch with us to sign in for the ELE Spanish teacher training in Malaga or to get more information
To question the basic contents and the necessary tools to teach Spanish.
- Analyse the different tendencies in didactics and methodology of teaching Spanish.
- Reflect on the key skills to be a Spanish teacher.
- Get the maxium out of didactic web resources.
- To get clear guidelines for organizing learning situations.
- Teachers of Spanish as a second language (Spaniards and foreigners).
Dates: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th of April