For school groups, we have prepared a vast variety of teenage programmes such as study trips to Malaga which follow the same idea: learning Spanish in an entertaining way! During your study tour, we want you to be carefree. That’s why we will organise language classes, trips to Andalusian sights such as Sevilla, Granada or Ronda as well as accommodation in hotel or host families. The group leaders benefit from free hotel loding, participation in all the activities and a Spanish as a Foreign language didactic course.
All our study trips to Malaga include:
- 24 hours safety protocol.
- Private transport.
- Accommodation in hotel or host family, 5 minutes walk to the School.
- Medical and accident insurance.
- Guided tours and school monitors for all the outings.
- Bilingual monitors with first aid training certificates.
- Qualified and experienced native teachers.
- Certificate of attendance and achievement of the Spanish Course with the level, the number of hours and the contents reached.
SAMPLE PROGRAMMES OF OUR STUDY TRIPS TO MALAGA
|6 days, 5 nights||8 days, 7 nights||11 days, 10 nights|
Please take in mind that these are sample programmes of study trips to Malaga which help you to get an idea of our activities. However, we can design a personalised schedule adapted to your wishes and needs.