The training for teachers with Spanish as a foreign language in Malaga are run by experts in teacher trainings.
40 hours (20 theoretic and 20 practical) of compulsory attendance and participation in a group of maximum 15 participants per course to ensure the quality of the course.
- Max. 15 participants
- Inscription: first come, first served
- 100% attendance– compulsory to receive the certificate
- Our own didactical material and material published by SGEL and ANAYA
- Receipt of the certified diploma confirming your attendance and participation and stating the total hours as well as the content of the course.
- Personal consultancy about possibilities of further education and career opportunities
- Entry to the internal job portal of La Playa Escuela de Español.
Get in touch with us to sign in for the ELE Spanish teacher training in Malaga or to get more information
- Teaching the basic knowledge and techniques to develop your academic career as a teacher with Spanish as foreign language and help you to work independently
- The theoretic and practical part allow the participants to reflect their job as teacher and to analyze their potential.
- Orientated towards academical ways of curricular perfection in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
- Get to know the worldwide possibilities of jobs as Spanish-as-foreign-language teacher
- Students with university degree in arts, social sciences and law (also communication sciences, tourism and education studies)
- Students doing their master in education studies
- Everyone with vocation to teach and interest in giving lessons with Spanish as a foreign language.
SCHEDULE: Initial course
THEORETIC PART: 20 HOURS
- What is “ELE”?
- Teaching a foreign language: Can you express yourself? Do you understand? Do you interact?
- Official Documents: The MCER and levels
- There are different ways of teaching: Teaching techniques
- I see grammar everywhere
- An activity, a sequence, a theme, a book
- We open the book, the board
- Activities with a lot of punch
- Which book would you recommend? Different specialized publishings
- Career opportunities in Spanish as a foreign language
PRACTICAL PART: 20 HOURS
To complete the theoretical part, every participant will be supervised by a tutor that guides him in every moment.
The participant has to execute these 20 hours:
- 7.40 hours class observation
- 8 hours preparation for a lesson
- 1 hour tutoring
- 3.60 hours giving lessons (under observation)
The execution of giving lessons depends on disposability of participant and tutor.
|17h-18.50h||What is Spanish as a foreign language ?||An activity, a sequence, a theme, a book||We open the book, the board||Complete Grammar||There are different ways of teaching: Teaching techniques|
|19h-20.50h||Explain the others your language: Can you express yourself? Do you understand? Do you interact?||Official Documents: The MCER and levels||Which book would you recommend? Different specialized publishings||Career opportunities in Spanish as a foreign language||Activities with a lot of punch|
Dates: 22nd – 26th of March 2021.
Time: from 16h to 20h.
Price: 265 €