Do you want to combine your language course with professional work experience?
We offer you for a minimum stay of 3 weeks 20 Spanish classes and work in the hotel sector or gastronomy. Of course, we will also organize your accommodation in a single room in one of our apartments.
Get to know the Spanish tourism business in Malaga, Spain- a province with an increasing number of tourists every year. In the internship, you normally get to know different areas of your hotel or restaurant: service, reception, kitchen, housekeeping, breakfast service, lounge, bookings etc. If you want to specialize in one area, just let us know and you can deepen your knowledge in one of the mentioned sectors.
Learn or improve your Spanish in our language course and speak it during your internship and in your free time!
Included in the three- weeks programme:
- accommodation in a single room in a shared or single apartment max. 10 minutes away from our school by foot
- organization of an internship in a 4* hotel or in a restaurant
- inscription, didactic material and welcome pack for your Spanish course
- 20 Spanish classes in our language school
- at least one meal per day, depending on your shift in the hotel/restaurant
- participation certificate (from the hotel/business and from Escuela La Playa)
- minimum age: 18
- B2 in English (no certificate required). No Spanish skills required. However, basic Spanish skills (A1) will be very helpful.
- you are a student, graduate or apprentice in tourism, gastronomy or hotel sector or you have previous practical experience in these areas
Start date: all year round
Inscription: at least 2 months before the desired start date
Duration: 4 – 12 weeks
Insurance: We provide you a liability and accident assurance covering accidents during work and travels made for work purposes and damages caused by the student at the workplace.
Working hours: 35h/week in weeks without language course, 25/week in weeks with language course; 2 free days per week.
If you stay for at least 60 days, this workplacement programme can partly be covered by Erasmus+.
No inscription fee!